Updated: Jan 9, 2021
1.Remove frozen dough ball from from freezer and place in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth. Place the bowl in a warm but not hot location. Let it thaw and rise for 2 to 6 hours, then it will be ready to make yummy pizza.
2. While thawing, prepare baking sheet, or stone by sprinkling cornmeal.
3. Once thawed out, spray or oil your work area. Dont use flour at this stage as it can make pizza tough.
4. Rub your hands with a bit of oil and start pressing your pizza into shape.
5. Form a disc and press out with palm of your hand and with fingers pull out to stretch.
6. If dough shrinks a bit that is ok.
7. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes and do again until it no longer shrinks and holds shape (Should be around 16 inches for family size)
8.You can prebake crust at 350 for 4-6 minutes (poke holes if you do with a fork).
9. Place on peel, stone, or baking sheet and add toppings.
10. Bake pizza at preheated 450-475 degree oven until top blisters.
11. You can also broil for a few minutes at end.